Connect Stripe accounts
Connect your Edlio CMS to one or more Stripe accounts
- Navigate to Settings
- Go to the Payments tab
- Click Add Account
- Sign into an existing Stripe account or create a new one
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to connect more Stripe accounts
Each form is associated with one Stripe account. Connecting multiple Stripe accounts in Settings allows you to direct funds from different forms into different Stripe accounts.
Associate a form with a Stripe account
Before you can accept payments through a form, you'll need to indicate which Stripe account the funds should be deposited into.
Forms with payment fields are closed until a Stripe account is associated with the form.
- Find the form that should accept payments
- Click [...] menu and select Form Options
- Go to the Payment tab
- Select the Stripe account from the Deposit Account menu and Save
If the Deposit Account menu is inactive, click Settings to connect your Edlio CMS to one or more Stripe accounts.