Getting API credentials: Endpoint, Key, Secret
1. Contact Illuminate and request the Endpoint, User Key, and User Secret
Steps to take on the Edlio admin site
2. Go to Site Management > SIS Integration
If you cannot see SIS integration, please contact Edlio.
If you are changing from a different SIS provider to Illuminate click the "Manage Setup" button in SIS Integration to proceed to step 3.
3. Select Illuminate from the SIS Service dropdown menu.
4. Enter the information provided by Illuminate:
5. Click the "Find Schools" button
This brings up a dropdown menu where you can choose the school in the SIS to associate with this Edlio site.
If you are a district, you will be able to connect all your schools.
6. Click the "Save & Connect" button to save your settings.
7. Click the "Sync" button to the right of the school(s) to sync them with Illuminate.
Automatic SIS sync will be done nightly. You can sync manually at any time.
Change SIS settings
If you need to make changes to the SIS settings click the "Manage Setup" button.
If you are part of a district, contact your district website administrator to update SIS settings.