Connect my Google Classroom to Edlio class
2. Tap Add Class.
3. Tap Connect to connect to Google Classroom.
4. Login to Google with your school or teacher account.
Once step 4 is successful, you will see a list of your Google classes.
5. Select the classes you want to connect and tap Next.
- Your connected Google account does not have any classes yet. Please create a class in Google Classroom before trying again.
- You logged in with the wrong Google account. Tap Switch to another user to change which Google account you are connecting.
6. Select a Department for each class using the dropdowns. Then tap Connect & add classes.
7. Your connected Google classes are marked with a green icon.
Note, you can still have classes that are not connected to Google Classroom.
Once connected, the course name and description will be populated, and a link to the Google Classroom page will be added to the class page on the live website.
Editing class names and descriptions
If you want to make any changes to the name or description of a Google class, please do so from the Google Classroom interface. These updates are fetched by Edlio every 12 hours, so no need to make the edit in your Edlio admin site. The automatic syncing will take care of it for you!
File attachments, period details and teachers
If you add file attachments, period details or teachers to a class in the Edlio admin site, these details are not part of the sync and will remain as-is.