Link Multiple SIS Accounts to a CMS Account
You need to setup multiple SIS accounts to one CMS account if:
- You are a Single-site district: One website for district and multiple schools
- You have multiple SIS accounts for the same school. For example: Summer School, After school program, etc.
2. Click "New SIS Connection"
After you have mapped your school/s to SIS account/s, you can now create new SIS connections
3. Enter a name for the new connection
4. Select which account this new connection belongs to (DWS only)
Note: Only for districts with District Wide Solution (DWS): independent CMS accounts for each school. If you are a single school, or a single-site district, this option will simply default to your only CMS account.