Getting API credentials: Endpoint, Key, Secret
Acquiring API credentials depends on how you are hosted
1a. Managed services
Make request to Skyward IT Services to set up your API and provide credentials through the Support Center
Make sure your provider activates the API
Use the API Service Launch Kit
below to set up API, or you can also make IT Service request in the Support Center
Skyward Api Server Launch kit
Steps to take on the Edlio admin site
2. Go to Site Management > SIS Integration (If you cannot see SIS integration, please contact Edlio).
3. Choose Skyward in the dropdown menu.
4. Fill in the following fields
5. Select "Find Schools" button
This brings up a dropdown menu where you can choose the school associated with this Edlio site. If you are a district, you will be able to save and sync all your child schools.
6. Click the "Save & Connect" button to save your settings.
7. Once the settings are saved, go ahead and sync the school(s) you chose.
You can always click "Manage Setup" button to change the settings at any time.
Automatic SIS sync will be done nightly. You can sync manually at any time.