Take a screenshot
For Windows Users
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
- Go to your Start menu and click on All Apps.
- Under the listed folders click on the folder Accessories and then click on the application Paint.
- Once the application is open, paste the image by choosing the Edit menu at the top and selecting Paste.
- Next, click the File menu and choose the option Save As...
- Give a name to your file and under Save as type choose the option PNG.
- Your screenshot is ready and can be attached to a support case.
For Mac Users
Take a screenshot of the whole screen.
Press all the following keys at the same time: Command + Shift + 3.
Your screenshot will automatically be saved to the desktop with a name like “Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 1.39.56 PM”.
Take a screenshot of a portion of the screen.
Press together the following keys at the same time: Command + Shift + 4.
Then, using your mouse, select an area of the screen by clicking your mouse button and dragging. When you release the mouse button, the selected square will become your screenshot.
The image will be save on your desktop with a name like “Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 1.39.56 PM”.