Upload a video
2. Click "New Video or Audio" button
3. Click "Upload" link or drag and drop your file to add.
4. Enter a title, description, and alt text
5. Confirm your video's language for automatic closed captioning generation.
Transcripts will automatically populate once closed captioning is generated.
6. Check any sections where the video should appear on your website and remember to save!
When you add a school video, it will automatically be featured and added to "Recent/Popular Videos Listings". If you're a teacher, the video will be added to your Posts and Classes by default. You have the option to uncheck any default tags that have been added, and if you have the necessary permissions, you can add additional tags to specify where the video should appear.