Manage news stories
2. Select the news category you wish to manage
Manage the stories in this category
Change the order of stories
Use the 6-dots icon to drag and drop news stories into the desired order.
Hover over a news item to access more options.
- Edit to change the details of the story
- Announce to post the news story to social media
- Delete permanently removes the story
- Disable hides the story (You can access disabled stories anytime by tapping Show disabled news on the top right.)
The homepage icon with the label on a news story indicates that story appears on the landing page for that news category.
- If this is the main News & Announcements category that appears on the school's home page then this story shows on the school's home page.
- If this is the Athletics News that appears on an athletics landing page then this story shows on the athletics landing page.
Change the order of stories to control which appear on the landing page.
Indicates the story is currently the homepage popup alert.
There can only be one active popup alert at a time.
Indicates the story is not currently visible on the public website. It is scheduled to be published at a specified time and date.
Indicates the story is no longer visible on the homepage of your public website. It will still appear on the News and Announcements page.