Best Practices for Teacher Pages
Check out these tips for a quick way to have a teacher page that's informative, dynamic, and draws in parents and students:
- Post a bio and a profile photo so your students and families can get to know you and your experience.
- Utilize posts and subscriptions to engage with families and keep them updated on what is happening every day or every week in your classroom.
- Create classes and post syllabi/yearly overviews so students and parents always know what’s expected and what’s coming up.
- Include a rubric library, standards list or grading information with your teacher pages.
- Add assignments so students can print out resources and keep track of due dates.
- Create photo galleries showcasing student work, projects and performances.
- Upload videos so students can continue learning outside of the classroom (just make sure you have permission to post!).
- Consider taking some simple steps to make your pages more accessible to all your students, parents and even grandparents.