School Calendars can import events from a Google Calendar.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click the Calendars tab.
- Use the Calendar dropdown to select the calendar you wish to integrate with Google.
- Click the Google calendar link.
You will be prompted to log in to the Google Account that manages your Google Calendar and then to select a Google Calendar to import.
Important: your calendar must be shared publicly for your events to be imported.
How to make your Google Calendar public
1. Open your Google calendar
2. On the left, mouse over the calendar you wish to share. Three dots will appear. Click those three dots and select Settings and Sharing.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down to Access permissions and select the Make available to public checkbox.
A warning dialog box displays. Click the OK button to confirm you'd like to make this calendar public.