Post a news article to Social Media
Posting to social media is done through the Broadcasts feature!
Simplify your outreach by using Broadcasts to reach audiences across multiple channels at once.
Before you begin, your organization's social media accounts must connected. Learn how to connect your Twitter, Facebook & Instagram accounts!
1. Add a news story as you normally would and tap Save.
To post an existing news story to social media, hover over the story in the news list then select Announce.
2. On the next screen, tap Broadcasts and select your social media channels and tap Continue.
3. Enter the details in your Broadcast Message.
- The headline and short summary of your News Story will automatically carry over. You may edit the message here for your social media post.
- The featured photo from your News Story will automatically carry over. You may choose to delete or change this photo for your social media post.
- If your News Story is scheduled to be published at a later date, the day and time will automatically carry over, and your social media post will not appear until your News Story is published. You may change the day and time of social media post delivery here.