Post a news article to Social Media
First, see if your organization's social media accounts are connected.
To learn more, please read the article about "Connect social media accounts"
1. Add a news story as you normally would and tap Save.
To post an existing news story to social media, hover over the story in the news list then select Announce.
2. On the next screen, tap Social Media Manager.
3. Enter the details in Social Media Manager.
- The headline and short summary of your News Story will automatically carry over. You may edit the message here for your social media post.
- The featured photo from your News Story will automatically carry over. You may chose to delete or change this photo for your social media post.
- If your News Story is scheduled to be published at a later date, the day and time will automatically carry over, and your social media post will not appear until your News Story is published. You may change the day and time of social media post delivery here.