Website traffic stats using Google Analytics (GA4)
Google will be deprecating Universal Analytics ID (UA) on July 1, 2023. Please make sure you have entered a Google Analytics 4 ID (GA4) into Settings-->SEO & Marketing.
Once you Add Google Analytics to your site, familiarize yourself with the Google Analytics interface.
This article covers a few basics in the Google Analytics interface and some tips on how to read the data correctly.
For more information please visit Google Analytics Help Center where you can find answers to questions about setup, managing users, report/analysis, etc.
1. Go to Google Analytics and sign in with your Google credentials.
2. Use the drop-down menu on the top left to select the correct GA4 account that matches the measurement ID number you have used in the Edlio Settings for your school.
3. From the left bar, select "Events" to see real-time data and report snapshots. You can adjust the date range and view the data for specific dates.
4. From the left bar, select "Engagement" to see data around the topics such as site content, page visits, active users, engagement events, etc.
5. With "Demographics", get an overview of your demographics. You can view the age group, gender, and session durations of your demographics.
6. Last but not least, select "Acquisition" to see data around the topics such as your site's traffic sources (i.e: how much of it is coming from social media vs. organic search), and other social media platform activities.