Add Google Analytics to your site
Google is deprecating Universal Analytics ID (UA) July 1, 2023. Please make sure you have entered a Google Analytics 4 ID (GA4) into Settings-->SEO & Marketing.
3. Once you set up your data stream, you will see your measurement ID.
4. Copy your measurement ID.
5. Log into your Edlio admin site.
6. Using the dashboard or hamburger menu, navigate to Site Management » Settings.
- In Settings, click on the SEO & Marketing tab.
- On the SEO & Marketing tab, enter your measure ID into the field for "Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Measurement ID."
- Hit the Save button on the upper right.
You will start seeing data in Google Analytics in about 24 hours.
To learn how to read the data you see in the Google Analytics interface, please read the next article.