Reset a user's password
1. In User Management, find the staff member whose password you would like to reset and click on his/her name.
2. Click on the "Email password reset link" button
3. Click "Ok" when the pop-up comes up confirming that you'd like to send the password reset link
The pop-up message will inform you that the selected user will be locked out from using the CMS until the password has been reset.
A confirmation message will inform you that the password reset link has been sent.
4. User selects "click here to create your new password" link in the email they receive.
5. Then enter a new password and Save.
When creating a password, make sure it is unique and secure. Please click here to review best practices for passwords.