Add a new user
1. Tap Create new user on the top right corner in User Management.
2. Fill out all the required fields
- first name
- last name
- email address
3. Under the section User Type select an appropriate group for the user.
4. Set access to categories and visibility in staff lists
Under Categories & Sections you can choose to show this user on the staff list of one or more categories. You can also give this user the ability to edit specific categories in Pages.
5. Grant additional admin access
Under Additional Edit & Access Privileges you can allow the user to access and manage certain admin features, specific news feeds, or specific event calendars.
6. Allow access to Password-Protected Areas
Users must login and have permission to view a Password-Protected Area before they can see it. Password-Protected Areas cannot be seen by the public.