Add a new user
1. Tap New User on the top right corner in User Management.
2. Fill out all the required fields
- first name
- last name
- email address
3. Use the tab to navigate to "Site Access" to grant user types and permissions.
Under the section User Type check the appropriate group for the user.
4. Grant edit permissions for Pages by tabbing to the "Categories & Sections" and checking "Edit Access" for the desired page categories or sections.
You can give this user the ability to edit specific categories and sections in Pages.
Feel free to skip this step for web administrators, as they already have access to all page categories and sections.
5. Grant additional admin access
In the Additional Edit & Access Privileges you can allow the user to access and manage certain admin features, specific news feeds, or specific event calendars.
6. Allow access to Password-Protected Areas
Users must login and have permission to view a Password-Protected Area before they can see it. Password-Protected Areas cannot be seen by the public.