Tips for returning admins
- Update your profile
- Add/update users & staff and adjust their access to the admin area if needed
- Review your site navigation, page hierarchy, and content strategy
- Delete or update outdated content such as Pages, News
- Add your events to the Calendar
- Create/confirm your term start/end dates
- Check out new methods to communicate with your community from your Edlio CMS
- Add Google Analytics to your site
- Connect your organization's social media accounts with Edlio so you can post news/messages
Did you know....
- As an Admin can customize their homepage with widgets. Choose between a Form widget - great for getting users to sign up for your school's newsletter - or a button link widget to draw attention to another page. You can place these widgets anywhere on your homepage, and change 'em up whenever you like!
- Through contact form validation it's easy to keep your school secure and spam-free by only allowing visitors to send contact forms if they first verify their identity through Google or Facebook. It's live on your site now! Admins, if you want to disable it, please go to Site Management > Settings and navigate to the Security tab.
- We've launched HTTPS as a free upgrade for all customer websites in the next few weeks! HTTPS provides a layer of protection for your website visitors, so Internet service providers (ISPs) cannot see exactly which pages your visitors are viewing. It also improves your Google search ranking. Win-win!