Add content to your page
1. Enter the title of your page and select the type of content you want to add.
Blank pages look like this:
- For text, paragraphs, headings, lists, links, tables, inline images, inline videos, and embedded code.
- Enter the information and style it as you like.
To add a link or add style to some text you must first highlight the text you wish to link or style.
Change the display mode by tapping change next to the currently selected mode.
If you have more than one image in this Gallery block you can choose to display on the public website as:
- automatically rotating: show one image for a time and then switch to another, rotating through all the images one at a time
- stacked: show all images at once, displayed in a column.
Once you have uploaded photos you can:
- tap and hold the images to drag and drop and change their order
- tap the X on the right to remove the photo
- tap on the photo to write a caption
Once you have uploaded files you can:
- tap the file name to change the name of the link to the file. This does not change the name of the file itself, just how it will display on the public website
- use the 6 dots icon on the left to drag and drop the files to change their order
- tap the down arrow on the right to download a copy of the file
- tap the X on the right to remove the file